Stealth may be camouflaged but it’s still an eye-catcher. A solid character – with a few rough edges. A statement piece for the living room with a touch all its own, bright like a diamond.
Facts & features
- Table sculpture in 3 different sizes
- Selected surfaces made of preciousmetal with mat coating or glossy varnish
|Category:||Tables & Chairs|
Strong statement pieces that welcome you with open arms. Elegant, classic upholstered sofas, récamièrs and corners with normal seat depth for cultivated sitting. The enveloping and concisely formulated ARMrest provides a feeling of secturity with a sitting comfort that is both classic and really cosy. Deep indentations in the back and fine stitchings in the seat upholstery provide structure and gentle volume. CROISSANT floats freely on the 20cm high “SLOPE” aluminium feet, looking like a sculpture completing this rhythmically curved piece of upholstery art. Lean dimensions, ideal for living spaces and projects alike.
Solid wooden structure. Seat: tight swinging Nosag springs, 10 cm Bonnell spring core, balanced premium foam core, fluffy upholstery fleece. Back with integrated kidney support, very elastic cold foam, upholstery fleece. Strong formation of creases is design inherent.
Everybody come together
Our inimitable Bretz tables are real magnets for family and friends. For a proper sit-down meal – or just to talk into the wee hours over a bottle or two.
Facts & features
- Robust steel base frame with a hand-finished surface
- Sheathed in a semi-transparent, lustrous gold / polychrome lacquer
- Burnt Oak table top: rustic, flamed solid wood boards, bound with resin
- White Stone table top: MDF core with polymer concrete coating Scuff-resistant satin matt finish
- Artisanal look and feel with uneven edge bevelling
Our side table DISQUO lays down the hottest discs and brings a “Studio 54” feel into your home. The electric colour – and material-mix combines the roaring lifestyle of the disco age with a contemporary beat!
Facts & highlights
- Large and small Disquo with hot discs in the mix
- Tabletop: veneered oak, stained and lacquered matt
- Base frame: different disc elements made from wood and steel pipes
- A multitude of materials in the surfaces: wood veneer, metal optic, coloured varnish