Real character heads are edgy and rough; and they love their freedom. So why not turn the living room upside down at 3 AM? A change in perspective never did anyone any harm anyway. The only question is: Récamière left, Récamière right? Back rest, yes, no, maybe? It doesn’t really matter, because Edgy combines the maximum of freedom with the maximum of cosiness because of its clear and constructive nature!
Facts & highlights
- Super flexible because life never stands still: modular system based on a 40 cm grid, with 3 module depths of: 122 / 162 / 202 cm and 3 module widths of: 122 / 162 / 202 cm
- Suitable for subsequent changes due to arm/backrests which can be taken off and/or repositioned
- Arm/backrests can be installed firmly, flexible support rollers with “rollback effect” exist as well
- Exciting mixture of materials in between seat and backrest possible – for even more creative freedom
|Category:||Sofas & Armchairs|
Strong statement pieces that welcome you with open arms. Elegant, classic upholstered sofas, récamièrs and corners with normal seat depth for cultivated sitting. The enveloping and concisely formulated ARMrest provides a feeling of secturity with a sitting comfort that is both classic and really cosy. Deep indentations in the back and fine stitchings in the seat upholstery provide structure and gentle volume. CROISSANT floats freely on the 20cm high “SLOPE” aluminium feet, looking like a sculpture completing this rhythmically curved piece of upholstery art. Lean dimensions, ideal for living spaces and projects alike.
Solid wooden structure. Seat: tight swinging Nosag springs, 10 cm Bonnell spring core, balanced premium foam core, fluffy upholstery fleece. Back with integrated kidney support, very elastic cold foam, upholstery fleece. Strong formation of creases is design inherent.
You must learn a new way to think before you can master a new way to be
Everyone’s gone crazy. Stress seems to be the season’s new must-have accessory. Dude, can’t we all just calm down and chill out? Think back to the Bay Area hippies in the 70s – they knew where it was at. Our time and culture would do well to see things more from their laid-back perspective. Count me in – I’m a modern flower child and my pad’s a bohemian paradise.
Facts & features
- 3 seat depths, 3 unit heights, 3 unit widths – and no end of possible combinations
- Materials, patterns and colours as varied as life itself
- Modules can be flexibly combined and connected to one another
- Covers can be removed as necessary
Teratai is your place for the small get-away in between. And for the bigger one – if necessary. Teratai unfolds in a room like an exotic water lily and turns into your own personal oasis. Softly curved – from its seams to its form – the poetically – emotional sofa seems to be sculptural and tranquil.
Facts & highlights
- A personal oasis for the home in an iconic style
- Straight elements can easily be combined with more organically shaped ones
- For more comfort: high back with an integrated kidney support
- Bretz handcraft stands for great quality: an elaborate quilted cover
- Soft plasticity due to point by point indentations in the seat