It’s not what you look like, it’s who you are
Miami, Ibiza, Tulum and Tokyo. I’ve been going places in the last few weeks. But only for a few days. Always only as long as the fashion shoot takes. It’s a lifestyle that doesn’t really let you get to know the places you’ve been. But at home, as I unpack one weekend bag into another, I throw myself on my couch, read all about these countries and look forward to seeing them again some day.
Facts & features
- The Chesterfield – reloaded.
- Choice of three seat depths – corner pieces can be combined to match
- Modular system in multiples of 33 cm for any planning project – even all-over, wall-to-wall solutions
|Category:||Sofas & Armchairs|
Strong statement pieces that welcome you with open arms. Elegant, classic upholstered sofas, récamièrs and corners with normal seat depth for cultivated sitting. The enveloping and concisely formulated ARMrest provides a feeling of secturity with a sitting comfort that is both classic and really cosy. Deep indentations in the back and fine stitchings in the seat upholstery provide structure and gentle volume. CROISSANT floats freely on the 20cm high “SLOPE” aluminium feet, looking like a sculpture completing this rhythmically curved piece of upholstery art. Lean dimensions, ideal for living spaces and projects alike.
Solid wooden structure. Seat: tight swinging Nosag springs, 10 cm Bonnell spring core, balanced premium foam core, fluffy upholstery fleece. Back with integrated kidney support, very elastic cold foam, upholstery fleece. Strong formation of creases is design inherent.
Cosmic Love – are we really made of stardust?
The different roles I play as an actress make me a multidimensional traveller.
But to make sure I stay true to myself and come back down to earth, I take time and space to step back for a while, and gaze on the world from a distance.
And the best place for this is my sofa, which holds me safe and secure like a space capsule. I orbit placidly in my own space and enjoy the silence. Fly me to the moon!
Facts & features
- Inspired by weightlessness and the fascination with the ‘final frontier’
- Modular upholstered furniture piece based on 5 seat units: 3 widths (120 / 160 / 200 cm) and 3 lengths (135 / 175 / 215 cm), with a wide choice of armrests / backrests
- One-of-a-kind tube design offers superb seating comfort
- The ultra-artisan Bretz sofa. Pockets for multi-chamber inlets are painstakingly sewn by hand into every single ‘tube’
As a collector, you find beauty in the ordinary
I’m a collector. I pick out impressions with the lens in my camera and create keepsakes from my travels by bringing a glorious gallimaufry of things as souvenirs home with me. Not tourist trinkets but pretty stones, rugs, flotsam and jetsam, shards of gleaming glass worn smooth by the tide I find while beachcombing … just anything that touches my soul… everything I find beautiful. These various variegated puzzle pieces make me into a more complete person.
Facts & features
- Seat cushions that seem to float in place
- Back cushions that can be chosen in individual colour shades
- Modular system with two base elements offers plenty of mix and match options
- Unbelievable upholstery – so comfortable