As a collector, you find beauty in the ordinary
I’m a collector. I pick out impressions with the lens in my camera and create keepsakes from my travels by bringing a glorious gallimaufry of things as souvenirs home with me. Not tourist trinkets but pretty stones, rugs, flotsam and jetsam, shards of gleaming glass worn smooth by the tide I find while beachcombing … just anything that touches my soul… everything I find beautiful. These various variegated puzzle pieces make me into a more complete person.
Facts & features
- Seat cushions that seem to float in place
- Back cushions that can be chosen in individual colour shades
- Modular system with two base elements offers plenty of mix and match options
- Unbelievable upholstery – so comfortable
|Category:||Sofas & Armchairs|
Cosmic Love – are we really made of stardust?
The different roles I play as an actress make me a multidimensional traveller.
But to make sure I stay true to myself and come back down to earth, I take time and space to step back for a while, and gaze on the world from a distance.
And the best place for this is my sofa, which holds me safe and secure like a space capsule. I orbit placidly in my own space and enjoy the silence. Fly me to the moon!
Facts & features
- Inspired by weightlessness and the fascination with the ‘final frontier’
- Modular upholstered furniture piece based on 5 seat units: 3 widths (120 / 160 / 200 cm) and 3 lengths (135 / 175 / 215 cm), with a wide choice of armrests / backrests
- One-of-a-kind tube design offers superb seating comfort
- The ultra-artisan Bretz sofa. Pockets for multi-chamber inlets are painstakingly sewn by hand into every single ‘tube’
Nothing is too much trouble if it turns out the way it should
My typical day starts at five in the morning and never ends before midnight. And it’s a dream come true for me, because I run my very own fine dining restaurant. I keep my finger on the pulse from dusk ’til dawn – from buying the choicest ingredients at the market to creative recipe design and mingling with my guests. I love these long, action-filled days and evenings – and then this moment of absolute, uninterrupted serenity on my couch.
Facts & features
- A traditional, flowing form – reimagined
- A lofty, curvilinear backrest creates a silhouette all its own
- Ideal for combining into an individual seating arrangement
- Long seat cushions are perfect for lounging or sleeping
- Removable seat cushions
Real character heads are edgy and rough; and they love their freedom. So why not turn the living room upside down at 3 AM? A change in perspective never did anyone any harm anyway. The only question is: Récamière left, Récamière right? Back rest, yes, no, maybe? It doesn’t really matter, because Edgy combines the maximum of freedom with the maximum of cosiness because of its clear and constructive nature!
Facts & highlights
- Super flexible because life never stands still: modular system based on a 40 cm grid, with 3 module depths of: 122 / 162 / 202 cm and 3 module widths of: 122 / 162 / 202 cm
- Suitable for subsequent changes due to arm/backrests which can be taken off and/or repositioned
- Arm/backrests can be installed firmly, flexible support rollers with “rollback effect” exist as well
- Exciting mixture of materials in between seat and backrest possible – for even more creative freedom